Backseat organizer buying guide
Top 7 Considerations When Purchasing a Car Back Seat Organizer
1. Size and Fit
2. Choice of Fabric
3. Ease of Installation
- Tablet Pocket: This type of pocket is especially useful if you have young children. It can even keep children occupied during long trips! The tablet pocket will usually hold a tablet or iPad device up to 10 inches in size. One side is a thin transparent material that covers the screen. The covering protects the tablet from dirt and grime but still allows for clear viewing and touchscreen interaction.
- Small Mesh Pocket: This type of pocket is small but useful. Most commonly, small mesh pockets function as cup holders for drinks. You may also find them helpful in holding stuffed animals, folding umbrellas, flashlights, and more.
- Large Mesh Pocket: Similar to the small mesh pocket design, the large mesh pocket is versatile. Many people like them because they are easy to spot, and their contents are visible through the mesh. This visibility makes them great for storing items you want to find in a hurry, such as snacks, diapers, toys, alcohol wipes, and more.
- Small Zippered Pocket: Although this isn't as common of a feature on organizers, it is a handy addition. A zippered pocket is great for storing small items that you don't want to lose or those that you wish to conceal from others.
- Large Zippered Pocket: Many people like this type of pocket, especially if they intend to get an organizer for their business vehicle. If you have private materials to keep secure, this type of pocket is a great option.
- Large Regular Pocket: The large regular pocket is standard on this type of product. The sizable regular pocket can hold large, flat items such as maps, books, mail, magazines, and more.
- Large Closable Pocket: This type of pocket is similar to the large regular pocket. But, it features the added protection of a flap that you can secure over the top, usually with Velcro, a snap, or another method of closure. People find them useful for storing essential documents they wouldn't want to lose.
5. Quantity of Organizers Per Pack
6. Ease of Cleaning
Top Benefits of Using a Backseat Car Organizer
- Helping you keep your car organized and clean
- Cutting down on the clutter that arises from lack of storage
- Making traveling with young children and infants easier
- Helping you stay organized and focused if you often travel in your car for business
- Reducing the time it takes to find a needed item in your vehicle, especially when traveling